Aperture: ƒ/13 || Taken: 30 czerwca 2017 || Flash fired: no || Focal length: 55mm || ISO: 200 || Shutter speed: 1/250s ||
Aperture: ƒ/11 || Taken: 26 czerwca 2017 || Flash fired: no || Focal length: 26mm || ISO: 200 || Shutter speed: 1/640s ||
Aperture: ƒ/2 || Credit: Picasa || Taken: 27 czerwca 2017 || Flash fired: no || Focal length: 4.23mm || ISO: 1000 || Location: 55° 44′ 49.12″ N 37° 32′ 18.404″ E || Shutter speed: 1/100s ||
Sergiyev Posad grew in the 15th century around one of the greatest of Russian monasteries, the Trinity Lavra established by St. Sergius of Radonezh, still (as of 2015) one of the largest monasteries in Russia. Town status was granted to Sergiyev Posad in 1742. The town’s name, alluding to St. Sergius, has strong religious connotations. Soviet authorities changed it first to just Sergiyev in 1919, and then to Zagorsk in 1930, in memory of the revolutionary Vladimir Mikhailovich Zagorsky
Aperture: ƒ/8 || Taken: 1 lipca 2017 || Flash fired: no || Focal length: 18mm || ISO: 200 || Shutter speed: 1/60s ||
Kuskovo (Russian: Куско́во) was the summer country house and estate of the Sheremetev family. Built in the mid-18th century, it was originally situated several miles to the east of Moscow but now is part of the East District of the city. It was one of the first great summer country estates of the Russian nobility, and one of the few near Moscow still preserved. Today the estate is the home of the Russian State Museum of Ceramics, and the park is a favourite place of recreation for Muscovites.
Aperture: ƒ/9 || Taken: 2 lipca 2017 || Flash fired: no || Focal length: 24mm || ISO: 200 || Shutter speed: 1/80s ||